Many of the campus’ food and coffee options have returned for the fall quarter, but some are still dark while units struggle to hire student employees. Some hours have been reduced since the start of the quarter, including the Coffee House, which announced last week it would close all its operations on Fridays until it was able to hire more staffers.
Read more about some of the new food offerings in this previous article, and see updated hours on the Dining Services and CoHo websites.
- Swirlz inside the CoHo (7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday)
- CoHo South Café (7:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday)
- Peet’s at the Silo and the ARC (7 a.m.-4 p.m. and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. respectively, Monday-Friday)
- Segundo, Tercero and Cuarto Dining Commons (7 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5 p.m.-8 p.m. weekends)
- Latitude Restaurant (11 a.m.-3 p.m. and 5 p.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- CoHo: Fickle Pickle Deli, TxMx Grill and Mandalay Express sushi and pho
- Silo: Crêpe Bistro and Spokes Grill (10 a.m.-3 p.m. and 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. respectively, Monday-Friday)
- Sage Street Market Café (café and restaurant 8 a.m.-2 p.m., market 2 p.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Friday)
- Scrubs Café (8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- Food trucks outside the Silo (hours vary)
- Peet’s at King Hall and California Hall
- BioBrew, in the Sciences Lab Building
- Silo Market
- The Gunrock
- Latitude Market
Cody Kitaura is a News and Media Relations Specialist in the Office of Strategic Communications, and can be reached by email or at 530-752-1932.