Watch the 2021 UC Davis Undergraduate Virtual Commencement Ceremony
Watch the 2021 UC Davis Graduate Virtual Commencement
As Chancellor May announced in April, we’re pleased to share that spring 2021 graduates — undergraduate and academic graduate students — will have the opportunity to participate in a limited-scale, in-person commencement processional. Our professional schools are also developing plans to appropriately recognize and celebrate their school’s graduates. Information about the Graduate School of Management event on June 11 is available on that school’s website.
Plus, on Friday, June 11, UC Davis will launch a virtual commencement celebration event online. The virtual commencement will be available on the commencement livestream page soon, and a watch party will be held with the Aggie community at 5 p.m. on the UC Davis Facebook page. Each graduate will have a personalized and downloadable Class of 2021 graduation slide and celebratory videos shareable on social media where everyone can congratulate you for your hard work and commitment.
Please visit the commencement FAQs page for more details including health and safety requirements for in-person attendance.
DATES AT A GLANCE
- School of Law — Saturday, May 15 (virtual).
- School of Veterinary Medicine — Friday, May 21 (limited-scale, in-person).
- School of Medicine — Saturday, May 22 (virtual).
- School of Education — Wednesday, June 9 (virtual). Education graduates also are welcome to participate in Graduate Studies’ limited-scale, in-person event Thursday, June 10.
- Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing — Thursday, June 10 (virtual). Nursing graduates also are welcome to participate in Graduate Studies’ limited-scale, in-person event the same day.
- Graduate Studies — Thursday, June 10 (limited-scale, in-person); and Friday, June 11 (virtual).
- Undergraduates — Friday-Sunday, June 11-13 (limited-scale, in-person); and Friday, June 11 (virtual, on-demand starting at 8 a.m., watch party at 5 p.m. on Facebook).
- Graduate School of Management — Friday, June 11 (limited-scale, in-person); and Saturday, June 12 (virtual).
If you have a question about commencement, reach out via email or fill out the contact form. If you have a question about your in-person commencement processional time, tickets or confirmation, contact your college or professional school by email:
- College of Engineering
- College of Letters and Science
- College of Biological Sciences
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Studies
- Graduate School of Management