Join us at this virtual event to plan your transfer from community college
August 6-9, 2021
Planning to transfer to the University of California in the next couple years? Join us live and online for Aggie Transfer Scholars Week!
Students attending a community college that is part of the UC Davis Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) are invited to participate in a week of career and transfer planning, August 2-8. You will receive one-on-one assistance with your UC application and explore the many support services and resource opportunities that Davis has to offer through a series of webinars. Live webinars will be presented for a 2–3 hours period per day, allowing you to get answers to your specific questions. Later in the fall, participants will be invited to attend a free overnight campus visit, depending upon COVID-19 guidelines.
To participate, students must:
- Intend to transfer to UC Davis in fall 2021 or fall 2022
- Attend a UC Davis TOP college or meet AvenueE program requirements
- Complete the following sections of the UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP):
- Personal, demographic and academic information
- Student support program involvement, i.e. AvenueE, EOPS, MESA, Puente, Umoja and veteran service organizations
- College courses taken, including those past, current and planned through spring 2021
Low income and first-generation college students will be given priority consideration. For more information, please contact Pam Blanco at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-219-0568.
This program is sponsored by