Join us at this in-person, on-campus event to plan your transfer from community college
August 4-7, 2022
Planning to transfer to the University of California in the next couple of years? Join us in-person and on-campus for Aggie Transfer Scholars Weekend (ATSW).
Students attending a community college that is part of the UC Davis Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP), AvenueB and AvenueE are invited to participate in a free 4-day, 3-night summer residential intensive transfer preparation program. You will receive one-on-one assistance with your UC application and explore the many support services and resource opportunities that a UC has to offer.
Topics will include:
- Assistance with UC application and Personal Insight Questions
- Academic preparation and planning
- Financial literacy
- Resources at the university
- Peer mentoring
Arrive at UC Davis campus at 3:00 pm on Thursday, August 4th and stay for the entirety of the program until 3:00 pm on Sunday, August 7th.
To participate, students must:
- Intend to transfer to UC Davis in fall 2023 or fall 2024
- Currently attend a community college that is partnered with UC Davis TOP, AvenueB, or AvenueE programs
- Complete the following sections of the UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP):
- About me (Personal information, Demographic information, Support programs)
- My academic history (Schools attended, Coursework, Exams, if any) - include past, current, and planned coursework through spring 2023
- My transfer plan (Where and when I plan to transfer)
Priority consideration will be given to first-generation and/or low-income students.
ATSW is free of cost. Housing, meals, and program supplies will be provided to all ATSW scholars. Students who are accepted to participate as ATSW scholars will need to provide their own transportation to and from the UC Davis campus for this event.
For more information, please contact Pamela Blanco at 530-219-0568 or email@example.com.
This program is sponsored by