August 2-8, 2021
Students who just graduated from high school (class of 2021) and plan to attend a community college that is part of the UC Davis Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP), AvenueB or AvenueE are invited to participate in a free, weeklong online event to learn how you can earn a university degree by transferring from your community college.
August 2-3: 20-minute one-on-one advising appointment with an admissions advisor
August 4-8: Live webinars for 2-3 hours period per day
Topics will include:
- Career discovery
- Academic preparation and planning
- Transfer requirements
- Financial literacy
- One-on-one admission advising
To be eligible for this event, students must:
- Graduated from high school this year, class of 2021
- Plan to attend a community college in fall 2021 that is partnered with UC Davis TOP, AvenueB or AvenueE programs
- Complete the following sections of the UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP):
- About me (Personal information, demographic information, Support program involvement)
- My academic history (Schools attended, Coursework, Exams, if any) – include past, current, and planned coursework through spring 2022
- My transfer plan (Where and when I plan to transfer)
Don’t delay, APPLY HERE by July 16!
Priority consideration will be given to first-generation and/or low income students, and students who participated in college preparation programs (i.e., AVID, EAOP, MESA, Puente, ETS, Upward Bound, SAYS, IYT, College Track, etc.) For more information, please contact Pamela Blanco at 530-219-0568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is sponsored by