A minor is offered in Chinese for students wishing to follow a formally recognized program of study in Chinese language and literature. For the minor, students may take one (regular, letter-graded) course on a P/NP basis. Courses which are only offered on a P/NP basis do not count toward these limits.
- All upper division courses, including both language courses and literature in translation courses, may be used to meet this requirement.
- One approved lower division course (CHN 010, 011, 050) may also be used.
- In addition, students must demonstrate their language proficiency, normally through completion of CHN 003BL or 006.
- Only four units from 192, 197T, 198, and 199 may be applied to the minor.
- For details, consult the undergraduate advisor.
Total = 20 units
Lauren Wong firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 752-4999