The UC Davis Graduate School of Management’s Undergraduate Accounting Minor gives you the opportunity to enhance your coursework with a carefully crafted series of five upper-division courses. These courses are designed to prepare you for accounting-related careers or advanced study in accounting. All five courses, 20 units total, must be completed to receive the minor certification.
- The accounting minor courses are open to all undergraduate and graduate majors at UC Davis.
- All minor courses must be taken at UC Davis.
- Prerequisites for minor courses are required and you should plan accordingly.
Complete five courses (20 units):
- MGT 101 – Sources and Uses of Accounting Information (4 units)
- MGT 103 – Intermediate Financial Accounting I (4 units)
- MGT 105 – Intermediate Financial Accounting II (4 units)
- MGT 107 - Intermediate Financial Accounting III (4 units)
- MGT 170 – Management Accounting and Control (4 units)
Total = 20 units