In the newest Season 4 episode of Unfold, a UC Davis podcast, you’ll learn about the Knights Landing One Health Center, a clinic in an underserved community that treats both people and pets.
About 1,000 people live in Knights Landing, California, a rural agricultural area in Yolo County. Because of its small size, the community lacks most services, including doctors and veterinarians — except on one Sunday every month. In this episode of Unfold, learn about the Knights Landing One Health Center, where veterinarians, physicians and students team up to help some of the most vulnerable and underserved animals and people in the county.
In this episode:
- Kristin Jankowski, faculty director, Knights Landing One Health Clinic, and access-to-care chief at UC Davis veterinary hospital
- Susan Adams, associate professor, Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing at UC Davis Health
- Erik Olstad, assistant professor, UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
The award-wining podcast will launch episodes every week through Nov. 15.
Unfold is available free, on demand on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube, Google Podcasts, on your smart speaker or wherever you get your podcasts. Original music for Unfold comes from UC Davis alumnus Damien Verrett and Curtis Jerome Haynes. Follow on Twitter at @Unfoldpodcast.
- Amy Quinton, News and Media Relations, 530-601-8077, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marianne Russ Sharp, UC Davis Health, 916-549-0209, email@example.com