Join us at this virtual event to plan your transfer from community college
August 2-8, 2021
Planning to transfer to the University of California in the next couple years? Join us live and online for Aggie Transfer Scholars Week!
Students attending a community college that is part of the UC Davis Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP) are invited to participate in a week of career and transfer planning, August 2-8. You will receive one-on-one assistance with your UC application and explore the many support services and resource opportunities that Davis has to offer through a series of webinars.
- August 2-3: 20-minute one-on-one advising appointment with an admissions advisor
- August 4-8: Live webinars for 2-3 hours period per day
To participate, students must:
- Intend to transfer to UC Davis in fall 2022 or fall 2023
- Attend a UC Davis TOP college or meet AvenueB or AvenueE program requirements
- Complete the following sections of the UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP):
- About me (Personal information, demographic information, Support program involvement)
- My academic history (Schools attended, Coursework, Exams, if any) – include past, current, and planned coursework through spring 2022
- My transfer plan (Where and when I plan to transfer)
Don’t delay, APPLY HERE by July 16!
Low income and first-generation college students will be given priority consideration. For more information, please email Pam Blanco or call 530-219-0568.
This program is sponsored by