- Academics at UC Davis
- Internship and Career Center
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Office of the University Registrar
- Office of Student Affairs
- Student Academic Success Center
- Student Disability Center
- Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs
Finances, Housing and Employment
- Undergraduate student life
- Graduate Studies
- Clubs and organizations
- Campus food
- Calendars of events
Campus support includes where to go for help, security resources, general information, equipment rental and repairs, and training.
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS)
Provides medical services, education, peer counseling and over-the-counter products.
- Health Topics A to Z
- SHCS Blog
The SHCS Blog is designed to keep students, staff and faculty informed about the services and programs SHCS offers as well as updates and tips regarding healthy living.
- What is Wellness?
Breaks down the eight dimensions of wellness and gives comprehensive resources related to each dimension.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Safe Party
The must-have resource to party safely at UC Davis.