Jeremy Chuardy '20
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Jeremy Chuardy, an international student from Indonesia, enjoys the California sun and opportunities to be a food entrepreneur at UC Davis.
Clubs and organizations
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Kagome USA, food product development intern
- Food Tech Club, member
- UC Davis Dining Commons, student assistant
- PERMIAS (Indonesian student organization), member
- Academic Assistance and Tutoring Center, student tutor
- Global Ambassador, mentor
Why UC Davis?
"I was attracted to UC Davis because of its top-ranked food science program. I also really appreciate the small town feel of Davis, and I found an amazing campus community in my dorm. I love going to the farmers market in downtown Davis, then cooking for my friends"
What's your dream?
"I always dreamed of building my own startup company as a food entrepreneur. UC Davis has helped me develop my passion and connected me with top people in the food industry. I don't just study in a classroom, I also apply my skills to hands-on projects that have an impact on my future in food product development."