Aggie To Be 2019
Friday, June 21–Sunday, June 23
Spend an extended weekend at UC Davis learning how you can earn a university degree by transferring from your local community college.
Aggie To Be is a free three-day, two-night workshop for high school seniors planning to attend community college after graduation. During this weekend workshop, you will stay on campus, eat in the dining commons, explore downtown Davis and learn how you can transfer to UC Davis after your second year of community college. Topics will include:
- Career discovery
- Academic preparation and planning
- Transfer requirements
- Financial literacy
One-on-one admission advising
To be eligible for this event, students must:
- Graduating from a Sacramento County high school in June 2019
- Planning to enroll at a Los Rios Community College campus* in fall 2019
Priority will be given to first-generation and/or low income students. For more information, please contact Joseph Wetherbee at 530-400-0190 or email@example.com.
* American River College, Sacramento City College, Cosumnes River College or Folsom Lake College
Planning your visit
Please plan on arriving by 9 AM on Friday, June 21 at the Segundo Services Center.
Your transportation options:
- A free bus shuttle will be available from Sacramento City College. Arrive at the south side of the Business Building along Library Rd. at 8 AM. The bus will leave promptly for UC Davis at 8:15 AM.
- You may drive your personal vehicle or arrange to be dropped off at parking lot 25. A parking pass will be provided.
Here are some recommendations on what to pack for your overnight stay.
This program is sponsored by