UC Davis is joining students and professional colleagues around the world on Saturday, November 3, to celebrate One Health Day. The event will showcase projects that demonstrate One Health’s collaborative approach to addressing critical global health challenges.
Here’s how can you participate in One Health Day activities at UC Davis:
Saturday, Nov. 3
One Health Symposium: ‘Resilient Solutions for Growing Populations'
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Gladys Valley Hall
- Hosted by the UC Davis One Health Institute and Students for One Health
- Take a look at the agenda and register online
The university's fifth annual One Health Symposium will feature experts across many disciplines. Discussion topics include antimicrobial resistance, environmental sustainability and emerging infectious diseases in the developing world. Dr. Laura Kahn, Princeton University research scholar and expert in public health, biodefense and pandemics, is this year’s Keynote Calvin Schwabe Lecturer.
Follow the day's activities at the One Health Institute Twitter account and using the hashtags #onehealthucd2018 and #onehealthday2018.
- Global One Health Day news release
- Global One Health Day events calendar
- Matt Blake, UC Davis One Health Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org