While the UCPath team has worked tirelessly to ensure a smooth transition from PPS (Payroll and Personnel System) to UCPath on Oct. 1, there are likely to be some errors, including errors in pay. Emergency pay options will be available for employees with significant payroll issues. More information is available here.
Time card deadlines
One of the biggest changes coming to UC Davis when UCPath goes live Oct. 1 is that there will be extremely limited flexibility when it comes to late time card submissions. Currently, employees occasionally submit time cards past the listed deadline in TRS, Ecotime or Kronos and still get paid on time due to manual updates that can be done in the current payroll system, but in UCPath the ability to initiate these types of exceptions will not be an available option. Learn more.
Town halls held weekly
UCPath town halls are now being held weekly on the Davis and Sacramento campuses, into mid- to late-September. They’re all the same, so you need to attend only one.
- Davis campus — Weekly, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, Aug. 13 to Sept. 25 (various locations and various times, including sessions beginning at 5 a.m. and 7 p.m. to accommodate early and late-shift employees). See the Davis campus schedule here.
- Sacramento campus — Weekly, Aug. 13 to Sept. 16 (various days, times and locations). See the UC Davis Health schedule here.
- Employee PowerPoint
- Manager and supervisor PowerPoint
- Manager and supervisor PowerPoint with audio recording
- UCPath at UC Davis
- What’s New, What’s Changing and What’s Not Changing (PDF)
- Employee preparedness handout