APPRECIATION = FREE
Talk about appreciation! Faculty and staff can get free tickets to the Aggie football home opener, Sept. 9, designated Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day. UC Davis Athletics and Staff Assembly are partners in this free-ticket deal.
Each faculty and staff member is eligible for two reserved-seat tickets, free of charge (with additional tickets available at a discount). Order your tickets online (use the promo code STAFFAGGIEPRIDE) or by phone, 530-752-AGS1 (2471), and pick up your tickets at the Aggie Stadium box office, open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Aggie football is back!
Our team is in training camp preparing for the 2017 season, which starts on Sept. 2 with a road game at No. 25 San Diego State.
Our first home game is Sept. 9 at 6 p.m. with the University of San Diego.
As you’ve already noticed, there is a lot of buzz around the football team this year, and we want your family to be a part of it and buy season tickets.
Here are five important and fun reasons why you should buy season tickets to UC Davis Aggies football this year:
1. Dan Hawkins is back to coach the Ags. He’s leading our program with a new level of energy and experience. Coach Hawkins understands the tradition of UC Davis football, and at the same time is a very progressive strategist who is building a program that will win in the modern era of college football. If you’re an alum or just a college football fan in general, you’ll love supporting Coach Hawkins.
2. Our student-athletes are awesome role models. They show young people that it is cool to be committed to both school and sports, and they are tremendous representatives of UC Davis. Our team includes many students with near-4.0 GPAs, future engineers and one-day professional players. Whether it’s our dynamic wide receiver Keelan Doss or fullback Derek Baljeu (who is now a graduate student studying viticulture and enology), your family will be proud to support our players.
HOME GAMES 2017
All games on Saturday:
- Sept. 9 — San Diego, 6 p.m. kickoff
- Sept. 30 — North Dakota, 6 p.m.
- Oct. 7 — Eastern Washington, 6 p.m.
- Oct. 28 — Cal Poly, 4 p.m. (Homecoming)
- Nov. 11 — Southern Utah, 4 p.m.
The Kickoff Street Party, with music, tailgating, food trucks, games and bounce houses, will start three hours before each game.
After the game, an Aggie tradition continues: Join the team on Jim Sochor Field.
3. Tailgating is really fun and beer now is sold in Aggie Stadium. Gather with your friends and family before the games to socialize in a fun and safe environment. See the team enter the stadium and feel the energy from the crowd in the hours leading up to kickoff. And once the game starts, enjoy a cold beer from our concession stands.
4. The Cal Aggie Marching Band-uh! rocks the house, creating unmatched fun and enthusiasm at every game. From classic rock to today’s best jams, the Cal Aggie Marching Band-uh! brings it before, during and after our home games.
5. Tickets are affordable and we have custom packages to fit your busy schedule, because we want Aggie football to be accessible. You can buy a traditional season ticket for as low as $50 (general admission), or opt for faculty-staff pricing of $80 for reserved seats (a $20 discount) or $100 for premium reserved seats (also a $20 discount). Our Flex Pack allows you to pick tickets to games you can attend and skip the games you can’t. And for the best value, the Football Family Pack includes two adult season tickets and one Junior Aggie pass, for $100. (Additional Junior Aggie passes can be purchased for $30 each; Junior Aggie passes are available to children ages 3 to 13 and are good for admission to all of UC Davis' ticketed athletic events in the 2017-18 season).
Our community is fired up about Aggie football in 2017 and we want you to experience it.
To support our team and buy season tickets, please call our ticket office at 530-752-AGS1 (2471) between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, or use the football ticket website.