Looking to spread some Aggie Pride this holiday season? Here’s a selection of gifts available in-store and online from UC Davis Stores. Shop for mom and dad, brothers and sisters, friends and colleagues … and yourself!
UC Davis Plush Cuddle Cow: Wearing a lovely message. Approximately 12 inches tall.
UC Davis Love Cow T-Shirt: We love our UC Davis cows! 100 percent cotton.
Sealed with Aggie Pride
UC Davis Seal Alumni Crew-Neck Sweatshirt: It's official! You're an alum and you have Aggie Pride. 55 percent cotton, 45 percent polyester.
UC Davis Spirit Blanket: Warm up with this beautifully crafted and super comfortable blanket. Cotton with 100 percent polyester filling.
UC Davis Deluxe Sampler Olive Oil Set: Have fun pairing our estate olive oils with fine Italian balsamic vinegars. Your purchase supports the UC Davis Olive Center at the Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science.
Lovely in olive
UC Davis Olive Oil Products Gift Bag: With regular-sized lip balm, small-sized body lotion, small-sized body butter and small-sized bar soap (one of each), all made with UC Davis Olive Oil.
UC Davis “CA” Athletics Logo Hats: Chino — Maybe you saw football coach Dan Hawkins on the sidelines, wearing one of these blue hats, pointing to the logo (see the video from ESPN3). 100 percent cotton. “UC Davis” on the back. Adjustable strap to fit most head sizes. Trucker Hat — Cotton and polyester. “UC Davis” on the back. Adjustable strap to fit most head sizes.
This one’s a goodie
UC Davis Split-Font, Navy Hoodie: Classic design with tackle-twill “University of California Davis” embroidered across “UCD.” 50 percent cotton, 50 percent polyester.
UC Davis Honey Sampler Set: A rainbow of color, a rainbow of flavor. Three 3-ounce jars of honey from California: Wildflower, collected within 100 miles of UC Davis; Orange Blossom, from the dense groves around Fresno; and Coriander (new), from a seed crop in Yuba City.
Ride in style
UC Davis Aggie Mascot License Plate Frame: Adorn your ride with polished (aluminum) pride.
Campus Store and Tech Hub (Memorial Union) — Regular hours through this weekend, Dec. 15-16. Then:
- Monday-Friday, Dec. 17-21 — 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday-Tuesday, Dec. 22-25 — Closed.
- Saturday-Tuesday, Dec. 29-Jan. 1 — Closed.
- Wednesday-Friday, Jan. 2-4 (rush) — 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 5-6 (rush) — 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Monday-Tuesday, Jan. 7-8 (rush) — 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Wednesday-Friday, Jan. 9-11 (rush) — 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 12 — Regular hours resume: noon-5 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday and 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Welcome Center Store — Regular hours through Friday, Dec. 14: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily. Closed Dec. 15-Jan. 2.
Downtown Store (630 Second St., corner of Second and F streets, Davis) — No change in hours: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and noon-5 p.m. Sunday, with the following exceptions:
- Tuesday, Dec. 25 — Closed.
- Monday, Dec. 31— 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 1 — Closed.
- Wednesday, Jan. 2 — Regular hours resume: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and noon-5 p.m. Sunday.