UC Davis Aggies can join any of over 800 student organizations that focus on a range of topics from academic interests to cultural heritage. Find one that meets your needs or start your own!
European Cultural Groups
- Club Italiano Americano Organizzato (CIAO) promotes Italian culture through food, films, history and music.
- The French Club provides a casual and fun environment for anyone interested in French language and culture.
- The Russian Cultural Association explores and educates others about Russian language, culture and tradition.
- The Turkish Student Association (TSA) helps Turkish students and staff transition to UC Davis and promotes Turkish culture, art and history.
Middle Eastern Student Resources
- The Arab Student Union is open to any students interested in learning more about Arab culture, including food, music and customs.
- The Iranian Student Cultural and Aesthetic Organization keeps Persian culture alive and well-known throughout UC Davis.
- Middle Eastern and South Asian Community Resource Guide is a guide to the Middle Eastern and South Asian (MESA) experience at UC Davis.
- The Muslim Student Association (MSA) is a crossroads for students of all beliefs and ethnicities to discuss Islam, exchange ideas and work to understand Islam, the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad.
- Students for Justice in Palestine is a diverse group of students, faculty, staff and community members at UC Davis that is organized on democratic principles in a effort to promote justice, human rights, liberation and self-determination for the Palestinian people.