You are here

Congratulations on your admission!

Now that you’ve been admitted to UC Davis, learn what you must do to keep your enrollment process on the right track and make a smooth transition to our campus.

Transfer Timeline



At MyAdmissions, you can review and complete required admissions tasks and explore the UC Davis campus. You will need to set up an account on MyAdmissions using your nine-digit UC Davis Student ID number, which can be found on your admission letter.

Declaring Your Statement of Intent to Register

The first step is to accept our offer of admission by completing and submitting your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR). You must pay a non-refundable $250 deposit at the time you submit your SIR. Pay online with a credit card or complete the required form and send payment, postmarked no later than the deadline posted at MyAdmissions, to the Cashier's Office:

Cashier's Office
University of California, Davis
PO Box 989062
West Sacramento, CA 95798-9062


Reporting Changes to Your Academic Record

You are expected to complete all courses listed on your application with strong grades, as outlined in the conditions of admission that every student receives on their MyAdmissions page. However, we understand that there are many situations that can impact your ability to meet these expectations, and we are willing to work with you. Use MyAdmissions to notify us immediately of any changes to your schedule or any classes not passed (a grade less than C) and we will do our best to work with you.

Changing Your Major

Admitted students may request a change of major after their first quarter at UC Davis. Major changes are granted at the discretion of academic departments and colleges, and typically require that you complete program-specific requirements before entering the major.

Submitting Your Official Transcripts and Test Scores

Please have your final, official transcript(s) sent once you have completed spring term. If you have taken any AP or IB exams, you must submit those official scores as well. Official transcripts/academic records must be submitted by July 1 and all official exam scores must be submitted by July 15.

If you are completing coursework over the summer, arrange to have an additional official transcript reflecting your final summer grades sent to Undergraduate Admissions by September 1.

If you have completed coursework at an institution outside the U.S., you must submit your foreign academic records for evaluation. Find out more about international academic records.

Have your sealed, official transcripts sent to:

Undergraduate Admissions
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616-8507

Have official test scores submitted using the following information: