MyAdmissions is your secure one-stop for all communications and tasks related to your admission:
- Submit your Statement of Intent to Register by June 1
- Review your conditions of admission
- Report changes to your academic records
- Submit official transcripts and test scores
- Apply for campus housing
- Complete required admission and pre-enrollment tasks
MyAdmissions also helps you explore the UC Davis campus and learn about programs that will enrich your undergraduate experience.
After Submitting your SIR
Lots of questions can pop up during the summer before your fall quarter begins, and we're here to help you through them all! Whether you're concerned about grades, housing, childcare, finances or family crises, our friendly advisors are available to give you step-by-step solutions to your unique needs.
Changing Your Major
Second thoughts about your major? You can request a change of major after your first quarter at UC Davis. Major changes are granted at the discretion of academic departments and colleges, and typically require that you complete program-specific requirements before entering the new major.