Located in the Offices of the Chancellor and Provost, this unit is devoted to campus climate, diversity and inclusiveness.
This council provides campus leaders and the community with advice on how to strengthen and maintain the bonds of community.
- Cross Cultural Center
- Diversity Education Program
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Resource Center
- Multicultural resources
- Sexual Harassment Education Program
- Academic diversity (Offices of the Chancellor and Provost)
- Staff Affirmative Action & Diversity Office
- Student Disability Center
- Women's Resources and Research Center
This statement affirms the campus's commitment to freedom of expression and a climate free of hate, bias and discrimination of all forms.
Black Family Week, Asian Pacific Culture Week, La Raza Culture Days and Native American Culture Days are just some of the major celebrations of diversity at UC Davis.